Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Don't Give A F*ck!!


Don't Give A F*CK
written 4/22/2013

Supplies:

Tube of your choice. I am using one by Kiwi Firestorm called fyou.
You can get this at http://www.thepspproject.com/

Kit by Kittz Kreations called Bad Girlz which you can get at http://kittzkreationz.blogspot.ca/2013/04/bad-girlz-ftu-taggers-kit.html

Font of choice.

Lets Begin:
Open element 46. Shift +D to duplicate. Close the original.
Resize the element by 85%.
Make your canvas larger to give you plenty of room to work with.
I colorized to match my tube.
Select 2 colors from your tube and make a foreground/background gradient.
Set your gradient to linear and angle 0 and repeats 2 invert checked.
Using your magic wand select the inside of the frame and to selections modify and expand by 5.
Add a new raster layer and drag under the frame. Flood fill with your gradient.
Leave selected for now.
Open element 44 and copy and paste as a new layer.
Arrange inside of the frame.
Go to selections invert and hit delete.
Selections select none.
Make your frame layer active again and select the inside again.
This time just expand by 2.
Open your tube and resize if needed.
Copy and paste as a new layer and position in the frame.
Invert and delete or erase any bits you dont want hanging outside.
Selections select none.
Add a drop shadow to both your tube and your frame.
Open element 50. Resize to work with your tag.
Copy and paste as a new layer and drag to the bottom.
I erased the bits that were hanging out the bottom because I didnt like the look of it but this is up to you.
Open element 10 and resize by 70%.
Copy and paste as a new layer and move to the left side of the tag.
Image rotate to the left by 20 degrees.
Adjust sharpen.
Add a drop shadow.
Open element 15 and resize by 75%.
Drag under the cuffs layer and move to the left under the cuffs.
Add a drop shadow.
Open element 52. Resize by 40%.
I colored mine to match my tag.
Copy and paste as a new layer and image rotate to the left 20 degrees.
Move to the center of the cuffs chain.
Add a drop shadow.
Open element 2 and resize by 40% also.
I used the color changer tool to color mine to match my tag.
Copy and paste as a new layer and move to the left side and place at the bottom on top of the other elements.
Add a drop shadow.
I used my font and I wrote some text to go along the bottom of my tag this is completely up to you.
Add your name.
Add your copyright
Crop and save.


No comments:

Post a Comment