Pages

Monday, December 14, 2015

Well I Did It .....

Well I finally did it ... 
I decided to jump into the scrap world. 
Wanted to break out of the masks and templates and word art. 
Sure I will still make those but now I think I have the confidence to do scrap kits I can mix it up from time to time. 
I know its not great and I have alot to learn and who woulda thunk that this part of the hobby would be so expensive LOL 
I spent a pretty penny today just to make a couple of scrap kits. 
I will post the Christmas one here for you all to grab and use; but the other one will not be posted here on the blog until after Christmas as it is a prize at The Taggers Lounge forum for our Holiday Hoopla Event. 

Anyhow here is my very first scrap kit .... 

Tika's First Christmas 



Please leave some love for me and if you create anything with the kit or use it in a tutorial I would love to see it and promote your blog/website also. 


1 comment: