Saturday, September 19, 2026

Fairy Winter Woodland Set

 




Fairy Winter Woodland

Written 9/17/2026

This tutorial is meant purely as a guide. Feel free to use your own choice of tube or scrap kit to make your tag unique.If you want your tag to look just like mine, then use the same supplies I have used. This tutorial assumes you have knowledgeof paint shop pro. Any resemblance to any other tag or tutorial is completely coincidental.

 

Supplies Needed:

Tube of your choice. You can get the tube I used at Tags by Tika: Winter Fairies AI Tubes

 

Scrapkit is a freebie from Addictive Pleasures. You can get this kit at  Addicitve Pleasures : Winter Woodland

 

Font of your choice. I am using Reebbett.

 

Plugins:

Mura Meister Copies

Penta.com Color dot

 

Lets Begin:

Open frame of your choice from the kit. I used frame 6.

Shift+D to duplicate. Close the original. Resize as needed. Make your canvas large enough to work with. You will crop at the end.

I use a canvas of 1050x1050 but I like lots of room.

Using your magic wand set to point to point select around the middle of your frame.

Layers new raster layer.
Open paper of your choice. I used paper 6. Use the default settings but change the value to 25.

Now open your tube and copy and paste as a new layer. Place where you want. Mine is to the left of the frame.

Now we are going to begin to build the tag up.

Open a group of flowers of your choice and copy and paste as a new layer. Resize by 50% and then again by 75%. Mura Meister Copies and select encircle. Use the default settings.

Drag this layer to the bottom of your layer palette.

Now I will tell you what elements I used however you do not have to use the same elements. This is where you can make the tag your own. If you want your tag to look just like mine then use my tag for reference.

Elements Used:

Winter Woodland Tree 3

Winter woodland animal 4

Winter woodland Birdhouse 3

Winter woodland bird 3

Winter woodland bush 2

 

Make sure you drop shadow everything. It gives it dimension and makes it look better. I am using a drop shadow of  0 0 75 8.50 black

Add your copyright and licensing information. Make sure you give Tamie credit for the scrapkit as its respectful to do so.

Add your name.

Crop and save.

 

I did make a set out of mine and its easy to do so just choose some elements that you want from the kit and build a banner and av.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment