Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Bunny Love



Bunny Love
written 3/31/2015

Supplies Needed:


Matching Scrap Kit by Bibi's Collection. You can get it at http://scrapsncompany.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=8876

Font of your choice. I am using Blood Shade. You can get it at http://www.dafont.com/blood-shade.font


Plugins:
NONE

Let's Begin:
Open your template and shift + D to duplicate. Close the original for use another time.
Delete the layer with the creators information on it and the background layer.
Starting at the bottom we are going to fill each layer of the template with different papers. You can follow along and use the same papers as I do or you can use any of your choice from the kit.
I used papers
14
13
10
9
7
Add a drop shadow to all your layers.
Open your tube and copy and paste as a new layer.
Position where you want.
Add a drop shadow.
Now lets dress this up.
Using the elements of your choice and dress the tag up.
If you want you can use the same elements as me and use my tag for reference.
The elements I used are
134
132
124
43
36
Add your name.
Add your copyright and licensing information.
Crop and save.



No comments:

Post a Comment