Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Forever Rockin'




Forever Rockin'
written 3/7/2015

Supplies Needed:

Tube of your choice. I am using the work of Dave Nestler. I got this image at CILM however you can now purchase his work at http://cdoestore.com/


Mask of your choice. I am using mask #151 by Vix. You can get her masks at http://www.freewebs.com/vixpsp/

Font of your choice. I am using Hendrix. You can get it at http://www.dafont.com/hendrix.font

Plugins:
Alien Skin Xenofex 2 constellation

Let's Begin:
Open Frame 1 and shift+D to duplicate.
Close the original.
Make your canvas large enough to work with.
Image free rotate to the right 90 degrees.
Using your magic wand select the inside of the frame and go to selections modify and expand by 4.
Layers new raster layer and drag under the frame.
Open paper 12 and edit copy and paste into selection.
Selections select none.
Add a drop shadow to the frame.
Open paper 7 and edit copy and paste as a new layer and drag to the bottom.
Apply your mask.
Delete the mask layer and merge the group.
Apply the Xenofex Constellation plugin using the following settings:


Open your tube and copy and paste as a new layer.
Place on either the far left or far right side; wherever your tube will look best.
Add a drop shadow.
Now we are going to use some elements and dress it up.
I will simply give you the list of elements that I used and you can place them wherever you would like according to your taste.
All of my elements are within the framed area minus the backstage pass which is on top of the frame in the top corner opposite my tube and the devil horns which are just below my tube but on top of the frame at the top and also the piano keys which are just below my tube at the bottom so my tube is standing on them.
Elements:
backstage pass
devil horns
headphones
microphone
piano keys
speakers
pick
Apply the constellation plugin to the piano keys like you did to your mask.
Add your copyright and licensing information.
Crop and save.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment