Monday, March 21, 2016

Secret Spring



Secret Spring
written 3/21/2016

This tutorial is meant purely as a guide. Feel free to make your tag unique by using your own choice of tube and scrap kit. If you want your tag to look just like mine then use the same supplies I have used. This tutorial assumes you have knowledge of paint shop pro. Any resemblance to any other tag or tutorial is purely coincidental.

Supplies Used:

Tube of your choice. I am using the work of Lightartist_xxx. You can purchase this tube at http://picsfordesign.com

The beautiful scrap kit is by Purple Dreams Scraps. It is called Secret Spring and you can also purchase it at http://picsfordesign.com

Mask of your choice. I am using

Font of your choice. I am using Autumn Flower.

Plugins:
Dreamsuite Dreamy Photo (optional)

Drop shadow used throughout
0 0 85 5.00 black

Let's Begin:
Open element 43 and shift+D to duplicate.
Close the original.
Make your canvas large enough to work with.
Open element 44 and copy and paste as a new layer and drag under the frame.
This just adds more leaves and makes it look fuller.
Add a drop shadow to both layers
Open element 48 and copy and paste as a new layer.
Drag to where it is under the 2 leaf frames.
Add a drop shadow.
Open paper 1 and copy and paste as a new layer and drag to the bottom.
Apply your mask.
Delete the mask layer and merge the group.
Open your tube and copy and paste as a new layer.
Re-size as needed.
Place on the far right side of the frame.
Add a drop shadow.
Now lets dress this up with some of the elements from this great kit.
I will list the elements I used.
Placement is completely up to you.
If you want your tag to look just like mine then use my tag for reference.
Elements I used:
1
2
4
5
16
24
33
34
41
49
55
Add your name.
Add your copyright and licensing information.
When I was done I applied Dream Suite Dreamy Photo to my tag because I like the look of it but that's up to you.
Crop and save.


No comments:

Post a Comment