Friday, August 5, 2016

Just Believe


Just Believe
Written 8/5/2016
This tutorial is meant purely as a guide. Feel free to use your own choice of tube or scrap kit to make your tag unique. If you want your tag to look just like mine them use the same supplies I have used. This tutorial assumes you have a knowledge of paint shop pro. Any resemblance to any other tag or tutorial is completely coincidental.
Supplies Used:
Tube of your choice. I am using the work of Kathleen Lowe. I purchased this tube when she was with CILM which is no longer around. I am not sure where you can get her work now.
The scrap kit is called Magical Mini by Amy Marie’s Kits. You can purchase this kit at http://amymarieskits.com/store/
Mask of your choice. I am using mask #362 by Vix. You can get her masks at http://www.freewebs.com/vixpsp/
Font of your choice. I am using Midnight Legend. You can download it at http://www.dafont.com/de/midnight-legend.font
Plugins:
Eye Candy 4000 Glass
Drop shadow used throughout:
0 0 70 8.50 black

Let's Begin:
Open the tube of your choice and shift+D to duplicate. Close the original.
Since my tube is a half tube/cut off on one side I needed to draw my frame around the tube. However if your tube is not and you do not want to draw the frame around it then just draw a frame out that you are happy with that will be the base of your tag. I chose a color from my tube and used my preset rectangle shape. Once you are done convert your frame to a raster layer. Apply a glass effect using your Eye Candy 4000 Glass.
Using your magic wand select the inside of the frame. Selections modify and expand by 1. Layers new raster layer and drag to the bottom. Open paper 8 and copy and paste into selection. Selections select none.
Add a drop shadow to your tube.
Open the paper of your choice from the kit and copy and paste as a new layer. Drag to the bottom. Apply the mask of your choice. Delete the mask layer and merge the group.
Now let’s dress the tag up with elements from the kit. I will list the elements I used. Feel free to use other elements to make your tag unique. Placement of the elements is completely up to you. If you want your tag to look just like mine then use my tag for reference.
Elements I used:
10
15
23
24
30
37
44
48
Add a drop shadow to each of the elements.
Add your name.
Add your copyright and licensing information.
Crop and save.


No comments:

Post a Comment