Monday, November 7, 2016

Winter Fun


Winter Fun
Written 11/7/2016
This tutorial is meant purely as a guide. Feel free to use your own choice of tube or scrap kit to make your tag unique. If you want your tag to look just like mine them use the same supplies I have used. This tutorial assumes you have a knowledge of paint shop pro. Any resemblance to any other tag or tutorial is completely coincidental.

Supplies Used:
Tube of your choice. I am using a fun tube by Andy Cooper. She is part of the awesome Winter Love Collab at Scraps N Company. You can get this collab by spending $12.50 at the store. http://scrapsncompany.com/
The matching scrap kit is by Jens Sweet Temptations and is also part of the Winter Love Collab.
Mask or masks of your choice. I used 2 different masks to achieve the effect in my tag.  I am using Vix Christmas mask 6 which can be downloaded at http://www.freewebs.com/vixpsp/ and also mask 251 by Insatiable Dreams. You can download it at http://insatiabledreams.net
Font of your choice. I am using Shaka-Pow. You can download it at http://www.dafont.com/shaka-pow.font
Plugins:
NONE
Drop shadow used throughout:
0 0 50 5.50 black

Let's Begin:
Open paper 1 and shift+D to duplicate. Close the original. Promote the background layer to a raster layer. Re-size as needed. Apply the mask of your choice. Delete the mask layer and merge the group. If you are going to use 2 masks like I did then apply the other one also. On the top mask which is the snowflakes I applied some noise and added a drop shadow to help it stand out some.
Now open your tube and copy and paste as a new layer. Re-size as needed. Add a drop shadow.
Now let’s dress the tag up with elements from the kit. I will list the elements I used. Feel free to use other elements to make your tag unique. Placement of the elements is completely up to you. If you want your tag to look just like mine then use my tag for reference.
Elements I used:
6
8
25
26
27
38
39
43
48
51
Add your name.
Add your copyright and licensing information.
Crop and save. 



No comments:

Post a Comment