Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Well 2022 has arrived


 And I successfully survived 2021!!!!!

There were alot of ups and downs in the past year but we are all better for it!!! 

I am looking forward to 2022 and going to make this year the best yet!!! 

I am here to dust off my blog and see what I can get going again!!! 

I have committed to myself to write at least 2 new tutorials a month! 

Eeeeeeeeps!!!! Its been awhile so I hope I can stay committed LOL!!! 

Well we are off to a good start...... 

My internet modem decided that it did not want to participate in 2022 and died on me on December 31st. I called my internet company and we could not get it going despite our best efforts. The sad thing is they could not get a tech out to me until today - Jan 4th - but now I am fixed and we are ready to go. 

But while my internet was down I sat down and wrote 2 tutorials. Yup 2 right out the gate! Go me!!!! 

Like I said ... I am looking forward to 2022 and what it will bring. 

I hope that everyone has the best year they can possibly have!!! 

I look forward to bringing you lots of new tutorials and maybe some goodies to play with along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment