Saturday, September 3, 2022

Last Beach Day

 

Last Beach Day

Written 9/3/2022

This tutorial is meant purely as a guide. Feel free to use your own choice of tube or scrap kit to make your tag unique.

If you want your tag to look just like mine, then use the same supplies I have used. This tutorial assumes you have a knowledge

of paint shop pro. Any resemblance to any other tag or tutorial is completely coincidental.

 

Supplies Used:

Tube is by Kela “Xenya”- you can purchase it at www.elegancefly.com

Scrap Kit is by Wicked Diabla Designs “Summer Babe” – you can purchase it at www.wickeddiabladesigns.com

Font of your choice. I am using – Cailyn Bloom

 

Plugins: (plugins are most generally optional)

NONE

 

Let's Begin:

Open element 51 from the kit. Shift +D to duplicate. Close the original. Make your canvas large enough to give you plenty of room to work with. I usually make my canvases 900x900 then crop and resize when I am done.

Resize the frame by 85%.

Using your magic wand select the inside of the frame. Selections modify and expand by 5.

Layers new raster layer and drag under your frame.

Open paper 3 from the kit. Copy and paste the paper into the selection on your new raster layer.

Selections select none.

Add a drop shadow of your choice to the frame.

Open your tube. Copy and paste as a new layer. Resize as you wish.

Place in front of the frame. Add a drop shadow to your tube.

Now let’s dress the tag up with elements from the kit. I will list the elements I used. Feel free to use other elements to make your tag unique. Placement of the elements is completely up to you. If you want your tag to look just like mine, then use my tag for reference.

Elements I used:

6

7

9

15

21

30

33

34

43

48

56

58

64

68

Add your name.

Add your copyright and licensing information.

Crop and save.

Thanks for trying my tutorial.

♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment