Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Female Elegance BCA Set




 

Female Elegance BCA

Written 9/15/2026

This tutorial is meant purely as a guide. Feel free to use your own choice of tube or scrap kit to make your tag unique.If you want your tag to look just like mine, then use the same supplies I have used. This tutorial assumes you have knowledgeof paint shop pro. Any resemblance to any other tag or tutorial is completely coincidental.

Supplies Needed-

Female Elegance BCA kit by Sacrament Designs. You can find this kit on her blog https://sacramentdesigns.blogspot.com/2026/09/female-elegance-bca.html  Check out the rest of her blog as she has some great stuff.

Mask 2 by Jinxx’d by Jessica. You can get this mask https://jinxxdbyjessica.blogspot.com/2014/03/butterfly-flower-mask-freebies.html

Font of your choice – I used one called Jasuke Sweet.

Lets Begin –

Open frame 4 from the kit. Shift+D to duplicate. Close the original.

Make your canvas larger. I always go with 1050x1050 because I like lots of room to work with. You can crop and resize at the end.

Resize the frame to your liking. I like bigger tags so I resized mine by 80% 2x.

Using your magic wand select the inside of the frame. Go to selections modify and expand by 5. Layers – New raster layer. Drag this layer under the frame layer. Open the paper of your choice from the kit and copy and paste into selection. I used paper 7. Selections select none.

Open another paper of your choice. This will be for your  mask layer. I used paper 17. Copy and paste as a new layer and drag to the bottom. Resize as you wish. I resized by 80% and then again by 85%. Find KK_Mask 2 and apply to your paper layer. Delete the mask layer and merge the group. Duplicate the mask layer if you choose. I did because I wanted the mask layer to be darker. If you duplicate then merge down to 1 layer. This is to keep your layer palette clean.

Make your frame layer and active and using your magic wand select inside the frame. Selections modify expand by 1.

Open a tube or angel of your choice. She has given plenty of both to choose from. I used Angel 16. Copy and paste as a new layer the top of your layer palette. Resize as needed. Position on the frame area wherever you would like to. Duplicate and drag the duplicate under the frame layer. Selections invert and hit delete. Make your top tube layer active and using your eraser tool erase any bits hanging out of the frame that you do not want. I erased bits at the bottom so that she looks like she is coming out of the frame. Make sure you get all of the bits so that it doesn’t cause you issues down the road in the tag. When you are happy selections select none.

Add a drop shadow of your choice to both the frame and the top tube layers. I used a shadow of V-0 H-0 Opacity 60 Blur 10.00 and medium gray as the color. I chose this color because this is a feminine tag and black to me is just too harsh but it is your choice.

Alright now we are going to move on to building our tag with the elements. I am not going to tell you where to place each element. This is where you get creative freedom and can make your tag look how you want. If you want it to look just like mine just use my image as an example. However I will tell you which elements I used.

Elements:

40

50

72

91

98

123

Make sure you add a drop shadow to each element.

 

Add your copyright information

Always make sure you are giving credit where credit is due.

You can find her copyright information in the TOU file.

Add your name. Crop and save.

I did make mine into a 3 piece set which you can do also. Super easy just use elements of your choice from the kit and make a little banner and av.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment