Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Patriotism



Patriotism
written 6/16/2015

Supplies Needed:



Mask of your choice. I am actually using 2 masks. Both masks are by Vix and you can get it them at http://www.freewebs.com/vixpsp/

Font of your choice. I am using Autograph. You can get it at http://www.fontspace.com/m%C3%A5ns-greb%C3%A4ck/autograf-personal-use-only

Plugins:
NONE

Let's Begin:
Open element 17 and shift+D to duplicate.
Close the original.
Re-size by 85%.
Make your canvas large enough to work with.
Open paper 8 and copy and paste as a new layer.
Drag under the frame element.
Apply your first circular mask.
Delete the mask layer and merge the group.
Open paper 3 and repeat the same steps as above.
Add a slight drop shadow to the top star mask.
Add a drop shadow to the frame element.
Open your tube and copy and paste as a new layer at the top.
Re-size and add a drop shadow.
I will list the elements that I used.
Placement is completely up to you.
If you want your tag to look just like mine then use my tag for reference.
Elements I used:
18
26
39
59
68
Add your name.
Add your copyright and licensing information.
Crop and save.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment