Wednesday, October 5, 2022

C.U.R.E.

 


C.U.R.E.

Written on 10/4/2022

This tutorial is meant purely as a guide. Feel free to use your own choice of tube or scrap kit to make your tag unique.

If you want your tag to look just like mine, then use the same supplies I have used. This tutorial assumes you have a knowledge

of paint shop pro. Any resemblance to any other tag or tutorial is completely coincidental.

 

Supplies Used:

Tube is by Barbara Jensen. It is called Sweet Cotton Candy. You can find Barbara’s awesome art at www.barbarajensentubes.com

Scrap Kit is by wicked diabla designs. It is called perfect pink world. You can purchase this kit and more of her awesome kits at www.wickeddiabladesigns.com

Word art is by sandy. You can find it on the creative misfits blog at http://creativemisfitscreations.blogspot.com

Font of your choice. I am using Valentijn

Plugins: (plugins are most generally optional)

NONE

Let's Begin:

Open element 4 and shift+D to duplicate. Close the original.

Make your canvas large enough to give you plenty of room to work with.

Resize the frame element however you wish. I went 85%.

Using your magic wand tool select the inside of the frame.

Selections modify and expand by 5.

Layers new raster layer.

Drag this new layer under the frame.

Open paper 2 and copy and paste into selection.

Selections select none.

Add a drop shadow of your choice to the frame layer.

Open your tube.

Copy and paste as a new layer.

Now I chose to have mine look like she was coming out of the frame so to achieve this I duplicated my tube layer and dragged one under the frame layer. So you should have tube frame tube again in your layer palette. Make your top tube layer active and using your eraser tool erase the bits you want so in my case I erased her leg area so the bow on the frame would be on top.

Add a drop shadow to your tube.

Open element 8 and copy and paste as a new layer.

Move to the far-right side of the tag and drag to the bottom.

Duplicate this layer and go Image Mirror. The one on the left move it in a bit so its more in the center of the bow. Use my tag for reference if needed.

Now let’s dress the tag up with elements from the kit. I will list the elements I used. Feel free to use other elements to make your tag unique. Placement of the elements is completely up to you. If you want your tag to look just like mine, then use my tag for reference.

Elements I used:

20

22

36

38

49

52

Once you get whatever elements from the kit you want on there then open your word art and copy and paste as a new layer. Resize if you need to.

Add your name.

Add your copyright and licensing information.

Crop and save your tag.

Thanks for trying my tutorial.

♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment